August 6, 2018

MOBU Facebook Parties & Benefits of Hosting





~Host your own Party~

How to Host

  House Parties

House parties can be a lot of fun! Invite your friends, family, and anyone living near you that might enjoy our products. It's also a good idea to have some food, or at least snacks, for those attending. Samples are also a great idea for house parties! Your guests can then try the products for themselves and really see what it is we're offering. 

Facebook Parties

Facebook parties are generally much quicker and simpler than house parties. The discussions can go quickly, and there's no need to cook anything or prepare your house for guests. You still need to invite people and do your best to get them excited about the party!


Follow this link to find my Facebook page:

Feel free to check out how I promote the products and the natural living lifestyle. You can do what I do, or just get some ideas! You can also check out my previous events on my page, to see how a MOBU Facebook party would go! 


If you're interested in hosting a party, either Facebook or house, please get in touch with me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can!

Benefits of Hosting

Hosting a MOBU Party can get you lots of sales, introduce new people to the products, and help share the natural living lifestyle we've all come to know and love! But did you know you can also get free products and discounts just by making sales at your party? The rewards start at just $50 of sales! The table below shows the breakdown of the other awards you can earn, simply by making sales at your party.




If you have questions about the products or throwing your own party, or any other questions at all, get in touch with me through my Facebook or by using this Contact Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you.